We find the producers that have a passion for their product, brand and success. Our principals come in all shapes and sizes, but share a commitment to grow by producing and marketing to some of the best foods in the country. We look forward to learning about you and your food. Contact us to set up a consultation.
Our customers are among the best supermarkets, gourmet and natural food stores. Our principals enjoy regular sales through some of the nation’s largest distributors and markets. We are hopeful that our products enhance consumer’s experiences at our retailers.
Our customers include; Acme, Ahold, Balducci’s, Super Valu, Giant, Shoppers. Kings, Gourmet Garage, EMD Sales, Earth Fare, Whole Foods, Wakefern, ShopRite, Avenue Gourmet, Fairway, YES! Organic Market, Mom’s Organic Market, T.J. Maxx and many more.
Learn From Us
We practice what we teach! After forty years in the specialty food industry we have learned a whole lot! Now, we are excited to share our experience and knowledge with you. The specialty foods segment of the food industry is growing at a faster pace than any other. We can help you gain a better understanding of our very dynamic world while growing your profits. Contact us now about our seminars and consulting services. Learn from experts who make their living practicing what they teach.
Passion and excitement is what we bring to our customers and consumers. We look for producers who have a passion for their product, brand and success. Our principals come in all shapes and sizes, but share a commitment to grow by producing and marketing some of the best foods in the country. We look forward to learning about you and your food. Contact us to set up a consultation.
Specialty Food Sales is a full-service sales and marketing company. We represent some of the best, most innovative and disruptive brands and products from our office in Baltimore, Maryland. Specialty Food Sales sells to all classes of trade including: traditional supermarkets, natural food markets, gourmet markets, ethnic markets, pharmacy chains, specialty retailers, C-stores and many other food buyers. Our representatives have sales relationships in states from New England to Southern Virginia.
We are a different type of sales organization because of the clients with whom we work. When you work with us you get a partner, a tutor, a leader, a guru and a sales network. If you are a new company we can get you to the next level. If you are a heritage organization we can infuse new ideas into your line. Specialty Food sales creates a plan of action specific to your company, product and markets.
Additionally, Specialty Food Sales provides Master Brokering services. We can act as your sales manager; utilizing our affiliate broker network we have established throughout the US. With our many years in the industry we can provide sales representation in the top 15 markets of the US. Our management team has years of ownership experience in all facets of the food industry supply chain.
Artizan Fine Foods
- Baked, GFY, Gluten free
- Plant based protein and legume flour snack chips
Big Island Bees
- Organic honey from Hawaii
- Exotic flavors from Hawaiian flowers
- No artificial sweeteners
- Single origin chocolate and vanilla ice cream
- 8 different countries of origin
Chosen Pure Foods
- Hot Slaws and BBQ Sauces
- Made from vintage Alabama Recipes
- 100% ground cocoa beans
- 99% caffeine free
- Antioxidant rich superfood
Flower Pot Tea
- Caffeine-free blossom teas
- No artificial colors, flavors, or impurities
- Delicious meal bars for women on the move!
- Men love them too!
Hawaii Coffee & Tea
- Mahalo, Island flavors of tea and coffee
- Tropical and delicious
- High-quality Chocolate
- Molded into the form of household items
- Stylized by masters for “vintage”
J and D Foods
- Unique and fun items
- Bacon Flavored Centric
- Rubs, Croutons, dressings and more
- Hand crafted small batch Jams and Fruit Butters
- All natural 11oz – 19oz
- Pure cane sugar or no sugar added
- 28 varieties
Madison Park Foods
- Incredible salt-free and low salt spices for various foods
- Greek traditional products
- Low salt, creamy feta cheese
- Non GMO, organic
- Locally made in Virginia
- Fresh, vibrant flavor!
- Non GMO Blue and Yellow Popping Corn
- Delicious all natural ingredients
- Made withe real butter
- Old fashioned goodness
- USDA Certified Organic Teas and Lemonades
- Delicious and refreshing
- Non-GMO Gluten-Free Oatmeal Bars
- Only 100 Calories
- Hand wrapped, gourmet burritos
- Many breakfast and dinner flavors
- Retail, food service and grab-and-go
- Foil and paper-wrapped
- Uniquely delicious and healthier popcorn
Vermont Peanut Butter
- Many protein-enhanced flavors
- Gluten free, all natural
- Hard, USA grown nuts
- Non GMO Habanero and Mango Hot Sauce
- With an Agave Nectar and Mustard Base
- Gluten Free